In AARP Louisiana, people make the difference.
AARP Louisiana volunteers use their life and work skills to make the state better for people age 50 and over. They participate in advocacy, community outreach and communications activities on issues that are important to them. Last year, Louisiana volunteers made a difference calling on their members of Congress and asking them not to cut Social Security and Medicare.
You can make a difference as an AARP volunteer.
- Share the benefits of life experiences.
- Help achieve the goals AARP Louisiana members care most about – health, financial security and living their best lives in their own homes and communities.
- Benefit from high quality training and education.
- Enjoy stimulating new challenges.
- Partner with others who share their commitment to improving quality of life.
Discover more of what AARP and its volunteers do in Louisiana by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1-866-448-3620.