En español | 6 servings
- 16 ounces canned salmon (boneless and skinless)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 ounces diced red bell pepper
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 hamburger buns
1. Combine the salmon, bread crumbs and egg in a glass bowl and mix.
2. Add the parsley, bell pepper and mustard and beat well.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Form ½-inch-thick patties.
5. Preheat the grill at medium-high heat.
6. Toast the buns and put them aside.
7. Grill the salmon patties for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until browned.
Pink Aioli Sauce
- 8 ounces low-fat mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1. Combine all ingredients in a food processor and blend until creamy and smooth.
2. Spread the sauce on hamburger buns and serve with the salmon burgers.