Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.
AARP The Magazine, May/June 2010 issue
5 ounces boneless wild salmon
1 lemon wedge
1. Preheat broiler to 500 degrees.
2. Rinse the salmon and pat it dry. Remove any small pin bones sticking up from flesh.
3. Place a piece of foil on a broiler pan and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place the salmon on the foil and broil 4 inches from the heat source for 7 or 8 minutes. Check for doneness by flaking the salmon with a fork. The salmon should not be opaque.
4. Remove from the broiler; cover and let stand to finish cooking.
5. Serve with 1 cup steamed broccoli and 1/2 cup steamed rice.
Nutrients per serving:
(Includes broccolii and rice)
Total dietary fiber: 7g
Dr. Oz's 6-Month Health Plan: Recipes
Dr. Oz recommends these recipes as part of a three-day diet plan designed to jump-start your body to lose weight. For more tips on how to start shaping your healthy future today, visit Get Healthy with Dr. Oz's 6-Month Plan
Please leave your comment below.
You must be logged in to leave a comment.
Members save 10% on their check every day.
Members save 15%-20% on tickets to select shows.
Members save 15% on in-store purchases of frozen yogurt, treats and apparel.
AARP members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.
You are leaving AARP.org and going to the website of our trusted provider. The provider’s terms, conditions and policies apply. Please return to AARP.org to learn more about other benefits.
Your email address is now confirmed.
Manage your email preferences and tell us which topics interest you so that we can prioritize the information you receive.
Explore all that AARP has to offer.
In the next 24 hours, you will receive an email to confirm your subscription to receive emails
related to AARP volunteering. Once you confirm that subscription, you will regularly
receive communications related to AARP volunteering. In the meantime, please feel free
to search for ways to make a difference in your community at