Let us introduce you to new technology. Here’s your chance to learn new skills or update old skills. Tutorials and demos provide learners with a list of websites that provide free online computer and typing courses. You can also browse through our extensive video library of internet and social media demonstrations. These videos, designed with you in mind, guide you through a step by step process. Follow along with the videos and you’ll be LinkedIn and surfing the web in no time!
- Baycon Group provides tutorials on a growing list of computer-related topics. All tutorials are in depth, comprehensive, online, and -- best of all -- absolutely FREE.
- GCFLearnFree.org® is supported by the Goodwill Community Foundation, Inc. We create and provide quality, innovative online learning opportunities to anyone who wants to improve the technology, literacy, and math skills necessary for them to be successful in both work and life.
- LearningElectric.com is an educational technology company dedicated to providing school districts with free, online training at their convenience. Our tutorials will always remain free.
- Home and Learn's free computer courses and tutorials site. All the courses are aimed at complete beginners, so you don't need experience to get started. Simply click a computer course that interests you, and away you go!
- Meganga.com has free online computer courses for the complete beginner or novice. Our courses are aimed at the more mature or senior user. However, computer beginners of any age will also benefit.
- Typing Test & FREE Typing tutor at Learn 2 Type - the leading FREE Web site that helps you master the skills of touch typing. Whether you're a typing expert or just a "hunt & peck" beginner, the interactive exercises in this Typing Tutor automatically adjust to your skill level.
- PowerTyping is an online free typing tutor for Qwerty - US standard 101 keyboard and Dvorak keyboard - the US alternative ANSI standard keyboard.
- Typing-lessons.org is great site for beginners. By the time you finish this course, you will be able to confidently type all the letters, numbers and the most common symbols, with proper ten-finger touch typing technique.
- What is JibberJobber.com? Is it a job search tool? Is it a networking tool? It is more like a personal relationship manager that allows you to do everything you need to do to manage a job search and optimize your network relationships - for the duration of your career! JibberJobber was designed by Jason Alba during his first real job search beginning January 2006. Frustrated by the lack of real tools for job seekers, he decided to move forward on a tool that allowed a job seeker to manage and organize a job search. This is a free resource but requires registration.