- Discounts on travel and everyday savings.
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine.
- Free membership for your spouse or partner.
To determine public views on older workers, age discrimination, and the Protecting Older Workers Against Discrimination Act (POWADA), AARP conducted a survey of older voters in Wyoming.
Key findings from the survey show:
- Over one in four older voters in Wyoming report that they or someone they know has recently experienced age discrimination in the workplace.
- About eight in ten older voters in Wyoming say it is important for Congress to take action and restore workplace protections against age discrimination.
- Across party and ideological lines, older voters in Wyoming support the Protecting Older Workers Against Discrimination Act (POWADA).
- More than eight in ten older voters in Wyoming want their Member of Congress to support POWADA.
The survey was conducted for AARP by Woelfel Research Inc. in April 2014 with a random sample of registered voters age 50 and over in Wyoming. For more information, contact S. Kathi Brown at email@example.com. Members of the media should contact AARP’s Media Relations Department at (202) 434-2560.
You can get weekly email alerts on the topics below. Just click “Follow.”Manage Alerts
Jobs You Might Like
Discounts & Benefits
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 15% or more on select HP commercial technology & get free U.S. ground shipping.
Small business owners save 20% on new installation of any new ADT security system.
Free quotes for members from the AARP® Small Business Insurance Program.
Renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.