The Rest of the Best
These innovative employers also impressed us with their age-friendly workplaces and scored high in several of our ratings categories.
11. MidMichigan Health
12. Bon Secours Richmond Health System
13. The YMCA of Greater Rochester
14. Brevard Public Schools
15. Atlantic Health
17. Volkswagen of America Inc.
Auburn Hills, Mich.
Motor Vehicle Production
18. Saint Vincent Health System
19. Trinitas Hospital
St. Paul, Minn.
21. Argonne National Laboratory
22. Pinnacle Health System
23. The Aerospace Corporation
El Segundo, Calif.
24. Cornell University
25. Pinnacol Assurance
26. Jennings Center for Older Adults
Garfield Heights, Ohio
27. John Deere
Industrial Equipment Manufacturing
28. Bon Secours St. Francis Health System
29. Centegra Health System
Crystal Lake, Ill.
30. Virginia Commonwealth University
31. Durham Regional Hospital
32. Rush-Copley Medical Center
33. Monongalia General Hospital
34. Saint Barnabas Health Care Organization
West Orange, N.J.
35. Express Personnel Services
Oklahoma City, Okla.
36. Ochsner Health System
New Orleans, La.
37. Intuitive Research and Technology Corporation
*Bernard E. Nash Award for Innovation recipient for the work opportunities it offers its retirees.
38. Hospice of Marion County & Affiliated Companies
39. West Virginia University Hospital
40. University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
41. Scottsdale Healthcare
Valley Forge, Pa.
43. Fairfield Medical Center
44. Michelin North America
45. St. John Health
46. Blue Cross Blue Shield Association
*Bernard E. Nash Award for Innovation for the training and development opportunities it offers its employees.
47. Noblis Inc.
Falls Church, Va.
48. Frankford Candy & Chocolate Co.
49. Centers for New Horizons
50. Girl Scouts of Nassau County
Garden City, N.Y.