- Right-click anywhere on the desktop, and choose Personalize from the shortcut menu. The Personalization window opens.
- Click Display in the bottom-left corner to open the Display screen.
- Click Adjust Resolution on the left side of the Display screen. The Screen Resolution screen opens. Tip: You can also access the screen-resolution settings from the shortcut menu when you right-click your desktop.
- Click the Advanced Settings link to open the Advanced Settings dialog box.
- Click the Monitor tab, and make a choice from the Colors drop-down menu in the bottom-left corner.
- Make any other changes you want.
- Click OK to save your changes and close the dialog box.
- Close both of the windows.
Next ArticleRead This