AARP California has provided the following Web links to help residents and their families find assistance and information.
- Aging Services of California
- Alzheimer’s Association, California Council
- California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform
- California Alliance for Retired Americans
- California Area Agencies on Aging
- California Association of Area Agencies on Aging
- California Attorney General’s Office — Consumer Refunds
- California Budget Project
- California Department of Aging
- California Department of Insurance - Senior Information Center
- California Department of Social Services
- California Health Advocates - Medicare Counseling
- California Health & Human Services Agency
- California HealthCare Foundation
- California Housing Finance Agency
- California League of Women Voters
- California Nursing Home Search
- California State Mortgage Information
- Congress of California Seniors
- Informed Patient Institute
Discounts & Benefits
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members pay $8 for Regal ePremiere tickets online. Conditions apply.
Members save 10% at Michaels every day with their AARP membership card.
Members save up to 60% on eye exams with AARP® Vision Discounts provided by EyeMed.
Join or renew today! Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.