• Michigan cut $350 million from state programs this year.
• Facing a $1.7 billion deficit, state agencies have been ordered to cut an additional 8 percent.
• Tax changes are being considered.
Ethel McCauley passed out while driving near Muskegon last August. Her car careened across five lanes of traffic and smashed into a utility pole. Rescue workers used the jaws of life to extract the 88-year-old woman from her vehicle. … Back to Article
Save 20% When You Join/Renew
- A portion of your dues will give RealPadTM tablets to Vets
- Free 2nd membership for another household member
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings