This presentation deck presents the results of a telephone survey of several generations of adults on their civic engagement activities. The survey examined several key areas of giving and connecting, including:
- How people spend their time when they are not at work;
- What organizations they belong to;
- What civic activities, beyond voting, they are involved in;
- The ways they help others through giving and volunteering activities; and
- Ways in which their civic engagement activities have changed over the last 15 years.
The survey interviewed 1,500 adults age 45 years and older (i.e., members of the Baby Boom, Silent and Greatest generations) and, for comparative purposes, 500 members of Generation X (ages 31 to 47) during June 2012. For more information, contact Alicia Williams at 202-434-6186.
Discounts & Benefits
Next ArticleRead This