This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Zil. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
- Makes: 4 servings
- Start to Finish 10 mins
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, stemmed and rinsed
- 1/2 6 - ounce can frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate (1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 1/2-3 cups ice cubes
- In a blender container, combine strawberries, lemonade or limeade concentrate, and powdered sugar.
- With the blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through the opening in the lid until the mixture is slushy. Makes 4 servings.
(Strawberry Smoothies)Servings Per Recipe 4, carb. (g) 24, sodium (mg) 3, cal. (kcal) 96