This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Zil. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen Brussels sprouts
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) cream of celery soup
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Cook the Brussels sprouts according to package directions.
- Drain and place in a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Add the rest of the ingredients; mix well.
- Cover and bake for 25 minutes