This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Zil. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
- 1 stick plus 1 tablespoon butter, softened (9 tablespoons)
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chunks
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla until well blended. Slowly beat in flour, salt, soda, and baking powder until blended, then stir in the chocolate chunks. Drop by tablespoon or small cookie scoop onto a lightly greased or silicone-lined baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches between cookies.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly browned around edges.
Makes 24 to 30 2 1/2-inch cookies.