This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Zil. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Makes: 10 appetizers
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons seafood seasoning (Old Bay)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Place fish on prepared baking sheet and bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork; let cool.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, mayonnaise, egg, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, seafood seasoning, parsley, and salt; mix well. Flake fish into breadcrumb mixture and mix gently until well combined. Form mixture into 5 large or 10 small equal-sized "cakes."
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot. Add fish cakes in batches and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until golden and heated through.