This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Zil. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsley chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (28-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, , 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the water, parsley, egg, garlic powder, and black pepper; mix well then form into 12 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a large pot and over medium-high heat until brown on all sides, turning occasionally; drain.
- Add , cover, and reduce heat to medium-low. Continue cooking meatballs in sauce for about 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- Serve cooked spaghetti with meatballs and , and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.