This blog post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Realpeoplecasting. Show Details
This blog post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
“MY GRANDMOTHER’S RAVIOLI” TV SERIES CASTING!
Calling Grandmas and Grandpas who are great home cooks! Mo Rocca (CBS Sunday Morning, Wait Wait…Don’t Tell Me!) wants you to teach him your favorite and/or unique recipes.
If you caught MY GRANDMOTHER’S RAVIOLI this winter on Cooking Channel, you know that Mo Rocca never had the opportunity to learn the secrets to his grandmother’s famous ravioli. In fact, he can’t really cook at all. This fall, he’ll remedy that with a whole season of the show. And we’re on the lookout for grandparents to teach him a trick or two in the kitchen.
Are you a grandmother or grandfather that could teach Mo how to cook great food? We want to know!
We are looking for…
- Grandmothers and Grandfathers
- All ethnicities
- 50 to 100 years old
- Big personalities who cook wonderful food (professionals also welcome)
- Real characters: warm, fun, outgoing, fiery, sweet or even curmudgeonly.
- Interesting family histories and/or grandmotherly/grandfatherly advice.
- Accents and English as a second language is not a problem.
- New York Tri State Area preferred
Here’s how to apply: Please email a recent photo and contact information (email, number, address) to: Realpeoplecastingnyc@gmail.com
Include in the email why you would be good for the show. What is his or her specialty in the kitchen? How often does he or she cook for family and friends? Include his/her background in cooking, favorite dishes and any other anecdotes that speak to their culinary passion.