This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore communityhost. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Have you recently completed any remodeling in your home to comply with universal design principles of access and safety? We¹re looking to interview homeowners who have made any of the following changes:
- Converted a first floor dining room or den into a master bedroom so that there's no need to walk up stairs to get to the bedroom
- Remodeled a bathroom, changing out a bathtub for a roll-in shower
- Remodeled a kitchen to make it wheelchair accessible, with wide doorways and
- Added a ramp to the front or back of the house, in place of, or in addition to stairs
- Replaced older kitchen appliances with ones designed to accommodate age-related physical limitations
- Added outdoor features, such as a garden walkway with handrails or a paved path.
Any changes to your home that you think have helped you to remain in your home as you age would qualify. If you are interested being considered for an interview, please send photos and your name, address and best way to contact you to email@example.com, you can include photos in this email.