This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Annie041063. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
I am behind since I didn't do/complete week 2 but I decided to do what I can each week and not just quit. I have had asthmatic bronchitis for 10 days plus I am moving in 2 weeks so I will do daily what I can whether "behind" or not. I am sure there is something to be gained.
Stress....For me now is my illness and trying to get ready to move. So, my plan:
1. Reach out to friends more to get help to pack, get boxes, and clean the apartment prior to moving.
2. Make sure that I rest every day. I have severe insomnia and sleeping 8 hours/night is impossible. So, what I am doing instead is resting, laying down, with my eyes closed, the hours that I can't sleep. Most of the time I do it in the recliner with soft music.
3. Call my doctor tomorrow to let her know I am not getting better. Maybe there is something I can take for the eternal cough.
4. Read the scriptures daily and pray. This is for my spiritual strenghth.
5. Laugh daily whether it is to a funny show or reading something funny.
6. Spend time playing with my cats and petting them. They are so soft and it is relaxing.
This is all for now, folks!