This blog post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore johnmarick. Show Details
This blog post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Doro (http://www.doro.com) is a Sweden-based phone company that focuses on creating easy-to-use electronics for seniors. Two of their most popular phones are the Doro® PhoneEasy 345 and the Doro PhoneEasy 410.
Prices for the Doro PhoneEasy 345 and PhoneEasy 410 have been reduced by $10 and now are available for $30 and $40, respectively. (There is a one-time $35 activation fee for new customers.)
PhoneEasy features include:
- Large separated buttons and screens
- Hearing-aid compatible
- Emergency text-message alerts and call list
- Two-way speakerphone
- Phonebook with up to 300 entries
- SMS text messaging
- Option to hide unwanted functions
- Lightweight; handset weight including batteries
- Soft-touch coating for better grip
- SOS button for quick dialing in emergency situations
Consumer Cellular is the exclusive provider of Doro phones in the U.S. For more information, visit this AARP site http://products.aarp.org/discounts/home/consumer_cellular/.