This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore JayNeal. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
10 Reasons Why This is a Great Market for Entrepreneurs
September 30th, 2009 @ 11:18 am
Venture funding is tighter than ever, business loans are virtually nonexistent, nobody’s spending, and morale is down in the dumps. So why is this a great market for entrepreneurs? No, I’m not on drugs … except for Claritin. I’ve actually got a logical argument here.
10 Reasons Why This isa Great Market for Entrepreneurs
- First, I’m a big believer in contrarian logic when it comes to markets, a sort of “fools rush in” mentality. When the masses are running for the hills, check out what they left behind.
- In this market as in any market, if you have a great concept, after you’re through listening to dozens of investors tell you you’re crazy and it’ll never work, you’ll find one or two believers who will back you. Google had Andy Bechtolsheim . You’ll find yours.
- Because of the economy - layoffs and startup failures - lots of smart people are sitting on the sidelines waiting for something good to come along. Sure, you have to wade through lots of mediocrity, but you’ll find them.
- After more than a decade of hype, digital convergence is finally here! The mobile Web is here. Lots of new concepts, devices, and technologies are possible. Why should Apple, Google, Qualcomm, and RIM get all the spoils?
- Alternative energy may be hugely overhyped, but it’s here, it’s big, and big government is pushing it with more than just words.
- Baby boomers are getting older and want to live longer, healthier and happier lives. We want new antibiotics for all those resistant strains, drugs for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, replacement livers and other body parts grown from our own cells so they won’t be rejected, and dare I say better “performance” (not me, of course).
- With all the health clubs, diet crazes, antidepressants, therapists, and self-help books, people are fatter and crazier than ever and taking a record number of pills, vitamins, supplements, and homeopathic cures that don’t do a darn thing. There’s got to be room for something that actually works, right?
- Social networking and search technology are huge and in their infancy. There will be a dozen more like Amazon, Yahoo, eBay, Google, Baidu, LinkedIn, MySpace, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter before these markets reach maturity. You can lead or be part of the next one.
- 3D is coming, not just to theaters, but also to your TVs, PCs, and game consoles, and in a huge way. Virtual reality is not far behind, and within 5-10 years you can even ditch the glasses. 3D will open up a world of opportunity for startups.
- Okay, now it’s your turn - you name the tenth!
Yes! This is a great time for entrepreneurs especially for MLM and Network Marketing. History has shown huge growth in times of ressions. There are millions of people that are making their living on the internet and I might add that I am living better now than when I had a job! I can say that 2009 has been one of if not the best year I have had. Feel free to check out the free information on my site. Jay Neal International and see how easy it can be.