This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore GoodTimeCharlie. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
In Response to As 2013 Begins, Get Ready For An ObamaCare Tax Onslaught by CriticalThinking
Take note folks that the far left liberal pays no attention to answering the topic posts about the additional taxes incurred because of OBAMACARE.
NOT ONLY DO WE HAVE THE ADDITIONAL TAXES TO ADD TO OUR WOES OF A FAILED OBAMACARE BUT WE HAVE PREMIUMS GOING OUT OF SIGHT AND FOLKS HAVING TO SHOP FOR THEIR OWN INSURANCE.
REMEMBER WHEN OBAMA SAID WE COULD KEEP OUR OWN INSURANCE IS WE LIKE IT? NOT TRUE BECAUSE MANY EMPLOYERS WILL BE DROPPING THEIR INSURANCE FORCING THEIR EMPLOYEES TO MOVE INTO THE MORE EXPENSIVE EXCHANGES.
- Employer-sponsored health insurance is a long-standing pillar of the U.S. health system, but its role appears likely to evolve soon. A new survey by Towers Watson, a ...theweek.com/article/.../will-employers-
drop-health...in-2014 - Cached
- Adobe PDFACHI is a nonpartisan, independent, health policy center that serves as a catalyst for improving the health of Arkansans. Will Employers Drop, Keep or Add Health ...www.achi.net/HCR%20Docs/
- Current ratings for: One Third Of Employers Will Drop Health Insurance In 2014, McKinsey Quarterlywww.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/
227797.php - Cached
- As America inches closer to the opening of federally-mandated insurance exchanges, executives at big companies are weighing their options Employer ...news.yahoo.com/employers-drop-health-
care-coverage-2014... - Cached
More results from news.yahoo.com »
- ... Obama administration's health overhaul takes effect in 2014. ... 1,372 employers, unions and insurance companies one ... for employers to drop ...online.wsj.com/article/SB... - Cached
More results from online.wsj.com »
- Thirty percent of employers say they may stop offering health care plans after 2014, when key provisions of the health care reform law go into effect, according to a ...www.businessinsurance.com/article/
20110607/BENEFITS02/... - Cached
- Article regarding 2014 employer health care decision-making.insurance.about.com/od/HealthIns/a/In-
2014-Ten-Precent... - Cached
- ... [Employer Sponsored Insurance] in the years after 2014,” the study found. ... 60 percent would drop employee health plans because of the law.
PLEASE READ THE ABOVE ARTICLES, DO YOUR OWN OBAMACARE HOMEWORK, AND PREPARE FOR THE UNANTICIPATED EXTREME CONSEQUENCES OF OBAMACARE.