This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore GoodTimeCharlie. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
In Response to OBAMACARE COULD DOUBLE YOUR PREMIUMS ACCORDING TO AETNA CEO by CriticalThinking
Seems strange that the only time you appear is when I post FACTS AND THE TRUTH ABOUT OBAMACARE......I KNOW YOU HAVE read the topic on Current Events? BUT YOU HAVE NOT RESPONDED.....WHY?
Here it is and perhaps you should address it?
My wife and I are on our annual snow birding sabbatical thus I missed what I consider a VERY important TOPIC post, etc. and would like some answers.
A FEW QUESTIONS FOR AARP, MODERATION TEAM, CH GROUP AND THE LIBERAL GROUP
1. The following was posted by two frequent posters and I would like to know specifically what they mean?
a. Anyone see that Ol' Tex is now a manager with CH on this forum?
b.Why not? Many of us have our own discussion groups and serve as a "manager." . When this site was developed, AARP did not "manage" any discussion groups and still does not.OF
2. Is this the reason why CURRENT EVENTS-POLITICS has, in my opinion, not been moderated objectively but very subjectively and with bias? This is perhaps the reason that this forum specifically has very few conservatives, moderates, independents, Republicans, or whatever you would like to call the opposition to far left liberalism.
3. Why wasn't the MANAGERS SYNDROME disclosed fully and why was tx along with any other managers who have had a direct or indirect relationship with either AARP, CHs or the MODERATION TEAM been allowed to post when there clearly is either a direct or indirect CONFLICT OF INTEREST?
4. In the matter of full disclosure I would ask that CH and AARP post a full and complete explanation along with the LIST OF MANAGERS WHO HAVE DIRECT OR INDIRECT ACCESS TO THE MODERATION TEAM, AARP AND THE CH TEAM?
5. Please explain how this can be considered fair and without any CLOUD OF QUESTION over the decisions made the CH TEAM?
6. Does this only occur within the CURRENT EVENTS-POLITICS FORUM or is this common within other forums within the AARP COMMUNITY?
7. Has the organizational structure of the AARP COMMUNITY been legally APPROVED by AARP?
8. How is the AARP Community funded? Explain fully please along with a link as to where it appears in the financial statements?
9. How has the AARP COMMUNITY EVOLVED AND WHAT IS THE COMPLETE HISTORY?
10. How are the specific definition to violations of TOS arrived at? Are they legal definitions and if so, where do they come from?
11. HOW IS THE ULTIMATE DECISION OF WHO IS REMOVED AND BANNED FROM POSTING DETERMINED?
12. Is the MODERATION TEAM AND/OR THE COMMUNITY HOSTS paid by either the profit or non profit AARP DIVISIONS?
13. Are their any AARP PAID EMPLOYEES POSTING WITHIN THE COMMUNITY AND IF SO, WHAT ARE THE WRITTEN GUIDELINES for their actions?
14. Are there written guidelines for DECISION MAKING by the MODERATION TEAM AND/OR COMMUNITY HOSTS?
PERHAPS IT IS TIME FOR AN ADULT DISCUSSION AND LEARNING EXPERIENCE ABOUT CURRENT EVENTS-POLITICS?