This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore cybermac. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
In Response to What Should I Add to My Netflix Queue? by LynneG
Here's my two cents.
Of course, everyone has their likes and dislikes, but I found the below titles entertaining. And that's what a good movie should be.
1. Cher: Live in Concert. At least for the amazing costumes and spectacle. And if you're a Cher fan, it's awesome. Try watching it in surround sound.
2. Chasing Freedom: An excellent and sobering depiction of women's life under the Taliban and the frustration and disappointment encountered by one women upon her arrival in the U.S.
3. WWII Behind Closed Doors (2 discs). A behind the scenes look at the key players involved in WWII and how their actions shaped the world for years after.
4. Tina Turner: One Last Time. At the age of 70, this lady continues to be the complete entertainer and what a set of legs!
5. Sunshine. The story of one family's struggle with anti-semitism, war and corruption in Hungary, over 3 generations.
6. Blindsight. This is an absorbing documentary about a group of blind tibetan children's attempts to climb a mountain near Mt. Everest. Very Inspirational and emotional.
7. Taking Chance. An emotional and poignant story about a serviceman serving as the escort accompanying the remains of a fallen comrade home from Iraq. A profound and simple comment on the casualties of war.