This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore bonjovi. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
all right! Loudon Wainright! I've seen him in person in a very small venue--he's hilarious.
1. Home Grown Tomatoes--Guy Clark
2. Let's Call the Whole Thing Off--the Gershwins (the "to-may-to/to-mah-to" song)
3. Struttin' with some Bar-B-Q--Louis Armstrong
4. Neck Bones & Hot Sauce--L. Anderson & the Tarnadoes
5. Chili Sauce--Louis Prima
6. Jambalaya--Hank Williams
7. Life is a Minestrone--10 cc
8. Hot Tamale Baby--Clifton Chenier
9. That's Amore--Dean Martin
10. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes--Lewis Lee
all songs that include food with tomatoes in it
so somebody try one starting with Cab Calloway's "A chicken ain't nothing but a bird"
That's quite a list you've got there. Making me hungry. I can think of a few songs with chickens but I think I'm going to give someone else a chance. Come on somebody take justbetsy's challenge.