This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore ASTRAEA. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Dear Astraea, Hello AARP Community Group Owner,
All groups within the AARP Online Community will be getting a facelift within the next 24 hours.
Due to this change, you might experience intermittent problems during this time. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
This facelift will provide additional functionality, fix multiple bugs, and help users navigate groups with ease. A few highlights include:
· expanded sorting capabilities within discussions, e.g., views, most recent, friends, and more
· enhancing your experience when replying to a post and you will no longer have the reply box that covers the post,
· numbering each post in a discussion thread for easier navigation,
· ability to rate users posts via a thumbs up or down,
· fixing multiple bugs with the editor within the groups,
· tabbed approach to groups similar to your profile, and more.
Just to be clear, this is a facelift for groups only. If you find something missing or not functioning correctly after the facelift, we need to know.
When sending any issues to the Online Community team, please be sure to include the following and explain your issue with as much detail as possible.