This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore macnightbird. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Has anyone decided to cancel yet because of the weather? Still not sure if we are going. Waiting out the storm and see what the damage is. Hotel reservations are on hold for now.