This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore golfinsailor. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
In Response to Re: How unpopular or popular is Obamacare?:
In Response to How unpopular or popular is Obamacare?:
HandyDave wrote, "Obamacare. Is great for the non insured and the unemployed and knowing our gov't the illegal in our great country. But wait and see what it does to the small business owner. See how major corporations handle the new expense.
- Illegal Aliens are barred from receiving any benefits under Obamacare.
- Major Corporations already offer health insurance so they don't have to change anything. What new expenses are they facing?
- Only Small Businesses with more than 50 Employers have to provide health insurance for their employees.
- Small Businesses with less than 50 employees have the OPTION of providing health insurance but they don't have to.
- Many Small Businesses will receive TAX CREDITS if they voluntarily provide health insurance to their employees.
Posted by CriticalThinking
Have never been able to understand as to how come so many Americans beleive that illegal aliens receive medical treatment. The only thing that they receive is emergency treatment at any ER, but that is also provided to any tourist that walks into any ER or any visitor to this country. Obamacare will never provide to illegals what they have never had to begin with.
Posted by rker321
It is a common myth that is used by the ill informed and bigoted to justify their opposition to something that will provide better access to health care for millions at Americans that are uninsured. For the right wing illegal immigrants are a convenient whipping boy.
Where I live there is a large Spanish speaking community. Most of that community is Puerto Rican and they are citizens, just like any white English speaker. But so many uninformed right wing bigots don't realize that Puerto Rico is a United States territory (and may soon become the 51st state).