This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore afisher. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Yeah, I know, but you seem to like databases and this case is pretty out there!
Additional information for your reading enjoyment file:
Happy reading! :-) In Response to Re: Judge in Texas Partly Rejects Abortion Law:
In Response to Re: Judge in Texas Partly Rejects Abortion Law:
This is a SIDEWAYS comment for D*****, who has provided us all with a great service of documenting all the "birther nonsense". This case was brought to my attention over the weekend and if I missed their thread, appologies for duplication. D - may have tagged Orlie - but this case was filed by Doug Vogt - the photocopier challenger.
He filed a claim that goes all Manchurian Candidate and includes in his papers an indictment of 8 named individuals and 7 "unknown / John Does" for treason.... It is quite the read: http://ia801904.us.archive.org/27/items/gov.uscourts.wawd.196544/gov.uscourts.wawd.196544.1.0.pdf
Posted by afisher
The individual that filed these papers, as well as Taitz, and all birthers are IDIOTS. Specifically, by the legal definition of "Treason", the birth certificate issue is at most, if true (which I don't believe) is fraud. Treason by definition is "...the offense of attempting to overthrow the government of one's country or of assisting its enemies in war..." Neither part of this definition applies.
So birthers, and Taitz are IDIOTS. Add to that, the individual has no standing to file suit. By the Constitution and the law, a person must have been DIRECTLY HARMED/AFFECTED, which he isn't. Its just like when my sister and brother-in-law was killed last Thursday, I have no standing in the case, so I can't sue the f'ing moron.
By the way, my previous comment of "This is basic civics I learned in 6th grade" was a typo, it should have been "This is basic civics I learned in 9th grade".
QUOTE: "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth".
1. If the links aren't working, it is the fault of AARP IT/PLUCK for them not programming the auto parsing of URL's correctly. I WILL NOT use the "insert hyperlink", as discussed in other posts, to "enable" bad conduct by AARP IT/PLUCK. THE USER WILL NEED TO COPY AND PASTE THE LINK INTO THEIR ADDRESS BAR, BECAUSE OF AARP IT/PLUCK.
2. Shared files are automatically deleted after 34-36 hours of being UPLOADED.
3. All files scanned with AVAST before uploaded.
4. Date format of my posts: YYYY_MM_DD (YEAR_MONTH_DAY).
5. Time format for my posts -- 24 hour clock
6. Per Federal law (17 USC 101, 105, 201), no document of the US Govt may be copyrighted.
Posted by di52517