This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore cat2011. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Interesting link, afisher.
I find especially interesting the list of anti-scientific memes:
- "The climatge is always changing."
- "It's the sun."
- "There's no consensus."
- "It's cooling."
- "Models are unreliable."
- "CO2 limits will hurt the poor."
- "There's no empirical evidence."
- "The human contribution to CO2 is insignificant."
- "Skeptics were kept out of the IPCC."
- "CO2 lags temperature."
- "Climatologists have a vested interest in global warming."
Etc., etc., etc. We've certainly heard every one of these talking points on this board.
Thanks to you and Olderscout for introducing some real science into the discussion.