This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore afisher. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
It is on all the RW blog sites.....so "obviously" it has to be true - cuz they never hype bad intel....ha ha!In Response to Paz, the director of the IRS Rulings and Agreements division fired -- and the birthers at it again!:
In an article I read, Holly Paz, the director of the IRS Rulings and Agreements division was reported fired on Friday.
The individual writing the article tries to make a point that Ms. Paz contributed $2,000 to President Obama's first campaign in 2008.
This is a low blow (about the donation), when in fact per the the FEC, in 2008 the donation limit was $2,300 per individual, per candidate. Ms Paz was exercising her legal right, SO WHAT?
I looked up more things that this individual wrote, and he is obviously a birther. JUST PROVING ME RIGHT AGAIN, that birthers will stoop to any level to discredit the President, even trying to make comments about LEGAL contributions to his campaign, and making it seem it was wrong.
QUOTE: "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth".
1. Shared files are automatically deleted after 34-36 hours of being UPLOADED.
2. All files scanned with AVAST before uploaded.
3. Date format of my posts: YYYY_MM_DD (YEAR_MONTH_DAY).
4. Time format for my posts -- 24 hour clock
5. Per Federal law (17 USC 101, 105, 201), no document of the US Govt may be copyrighted.
Posted by di52517