This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore TxGrandpa2. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
This facelift will provide additional functionality, fix multiple bugs, and help users navigate groups with ease. A few highlights include:
· expanded sorting capabilities within discussions, e.g., views, most recent, friends, and more
· enhancing your experience when replying to a post and you will no longer have the reply box that covers the post,
· numbering each post in a discussion thread for easier navigation,
· ability to rate users posts via a thumbs up or down,
· fixing multiple bugs with the editor within the groups,
· tabbed approach to groups similar to your profile, and more.
AARP wants to be clear that this is a facelift for groups only.
They are asking if you experience problems to report them as follows:
<span style="font-size:12.0pt;font-family:" "="">I’d suggest if you do experience problems, that you report the problems to include information about your browser and operation system...i.e. Firefox; Windows 7