This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore toddtee. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
In Response to RE: Out-Of-Pocket limits by LeCherie
First, here's the URL: http://www.medicareinteractive.org/page2.php?topic=counselor&page=script&slide_id=317
Second: You aren't saying that the date the payment is made determines which insurance is primary and which is secondary, are you? Primary payer is the one that pays, say, the 80% of the bill, and secondary the remaining 20%. It doesn't matter if the primary payer's payment date is a month after the secondary because date of payment is irrelevant.
Third, here's note 7: 7 An employer retiree plan is health care coverage that is available from a former employer upon retirement. All it does is state the obvious.
Fourth, here's note 8: 8 Due to age or disability, but not ESRD. So it only applies to those with End Stage Renal Disease.
Finally, I take exception to your implication that I made up the chart I supplied. I have given no one a reason to think that I make things up to prove a point.
And . . . you ignored the fact that your last posting said my chart proved that you were correct in saying that some employer retiree insurance was primary payer and I was wrong in denying that, when it did no such thing. You misused the chart in reaching that conclusion. It would have been the right thing to do to admit that.