This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Zil. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
“This slow cooker recipe is perfect for parties. Put the wings in before you prepare for the party, and in a few hours, you'll have wonderful appetizers!” -Ida Tuey of Kokomo, Indiana
- 3 pounds chicken wingettes (about 30)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- Dash pepper
- 1-1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke, optional
- Sesame seeds, optional
- Sprinkle chicken wings with a dash of salt and pepper. Broil 4-6 in.
- from the heat for 5-10 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Transfer to a greased 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce,
- mustard, garlic, Liquid Smoke if desired and remaining salt; pour
- over wings. Toss to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 hours or until chicken
- juices run clear. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Yield:
- about 2-1/2 dozen.