This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Zil. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
- 1 cup salad oil
- 6 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 3-ounce packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 4 cups finely chopped cooked chicken (3 whole medium chicken breasts)
- 1/2 of a medium head of cabbage, shredded (4 cups)
- 3/4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/3 cup)
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
1. In a small bowl, whisk together salad oil, rice vinegar, sugar, pepper and contents of seasoning packets from noodles. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, bring a large amount of water to boiling. Add the noodles and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or till just tender. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Pour 1/4 cup of the oil-and-vinegar mixture over ramen noodles and toss to coat.
3. Add the chicken, cabbage, sliced almonds, chopped onion and sesame seeds to noodle mixture and mix well.
4. Pour the remaining oil-and-vinegar mixture over the salad. Toss to combine. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours. Makes 8 servings.