This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Zil. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
- 8 baking potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup butter
- Start by peeling the potatoes and cutting them into chunks.
- Bring some water to a boil in a large pot. Add a generous pinch of salt and the potatoes. Cook them until they are tender. Depending on the size of your potato chunks this should take about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the pot. Mash them with a potato masher or for smoother mashed potatoes use a hand mixer.
- Using the hand mixer, cream the cream cheese and ranch dressing mix together. Stir this mixture as well as the butter and sour cream into your mashed potatoes and serve.