This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Zil. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
- large fresh mushrooms (about 2 lb)
- lb bulk pork sausage
- cup freeze-dried chopped chives
- tablespoons chopped onion
- clove garlic, finely chopped
- cup Original Bisquick® mix
- cup Italian-style dry bread crumbs
- cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop stems.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage, chopped mushroom stems, chives, onion and garlic until sausage is no longer pink; drain, reserving drippings. Stir Bisquick mix and bread crumbs into sausage mixture until mixture holds together. (If mixture is dry, add 1 to 2 tablespoons reserved drippings.)
- 3Spoon about 1 rounded tablespoon sausage mixture into each mushroom cap. In ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan, place filled mushrooms; sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Bake about 15 minutes or until hot. Serve immediately.