This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore mountainman0549. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding our new Online Community. We apologize for any inconveniences you have experienced. We are actively working to address your concerns.
Friday, May 28, 2010: Four new fixes will launch.
- Profiles: Changes, additions and edits to your personal profiles will stick
- Group Descriptions: Changes to your groups description as well as the category your group is associated with stick
- Change Email Address: Changing your email address from your profile will work
- Improved Search: When searching for a group and you only indicate a category, like health, the results will show all the groups associated with health
- Email notifications to group members when activity happens in your group(s)
- Site’s load time
- Missing groups, friends, photos, and videos (vs. the old community)
- Sorting options for friends, groups, and posts within groups.
- How To’ s for Community Features
- Ability to mark all threads, not just posts, as read.
- Ability to mark all inbox messages, not just page by page, as read.
- Ability to hide my recent activity from my profile page without having to make my entire profile private.
- Improved navigation in the Online Community
Styling of original posts and replies to posts
- Editor formatting and styling not sticking.
- browser used
- browser version
- MAC or PC
- Details of the issue
Check out the aarpguide blog posts for tips and tricks on getting the most out of the new community.