This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore ASTRAEA. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
I finally got to see the actual wedding last night, then watched "Live" afterwards, with Tamra & Eddie as Andy's guests!
Thankfully there were no glitches or bad behavior surrounding the actual wedding, but some things just struck me as very strange. In order of "the most odd":
- I've never gotten waxed "down there", but like getting a gynecological exam, it's NOT something I'd bring friends to even for "moral support" .. and certainly not male friends, even if they WERE gay! And to have those 2 men hold your feet up high into the air, so the aesthetician can wax your bottom?! This was as unnatural & uncalled for, as when Bethenny Frankel had her young male assistant pick & pack her undies for a business trip!
- Gretchen & Slade attending the wedding, but not giving a wedding present. Unless it was shipped, and they don't even realize it wasn't received. Tamra said that ettiquette allows people a year to give a gift, but I've never heard that one either.
- A $25,000 wedding cake - I remember during the planning process, the wedding planner told her the cake would cost $2,500, and Tamra made some comment about having no frame of reference for wedding costs. But when the cost came up at "Watch What Happens Live", she said that was before it was "blinged out", with edible diamonds. Seriously; I think that $25K for a wedding cake is obscene!
- Being walked down the aisle - I thought a secondary purpose for this was to keep the bride from tripping on her gown, or fainting .. so what was the point in Tamra's son Ryan & Tamra splitting up, to go down different staircases .. where she'd have to get down the stairs on mega heels by herself?
- Brooks was Vicki's date at the wedding; apparently she just doesn't learn! I never liked him from the get-go.