This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore SC00TERBUM. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Will you be voting in PA, IN, FL, TN, MI, SD, ID, LA, KS, NH, or GA? Then as of right now, you need a valid photo ID to vote this year.
5 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT VOTER ID LAWS
1. These are not bipartisan efforts. They are initiated by Republicans, passed by Republicans, and signed into law by Republicans. The State House Majority Leader in PA asserted that these voter restrictions would allow Mitt Romney to win the state.
2. The voters most likely to be burdened by these new voting restrictions are Democrats. Consider which voters don't have ID. Among seniors and young voters, 18% don't have valid ID. Among African Americans, 25% don't have valid ID.
3. Restrictions on voting, like poll taxes and "literacy" tests, have a long history. They are used by one party to prevent supporters of another party from voting.
4. If someone were trying to steal an election, in person voter fraud, where a voter pretends to be someone they are not at the polls, is the last method anyone would chose. Absentee ballot stuffing is much easier. But more Republicans vote by absentee ballot. So no new restrictions on absentee voting.
5. The Brennan Center has estimated that as many as 3.2 million citizens could find it harder to vote because of new voter ID laws.
Proven Voter Fraud Is Less Than 3% In The Whole United States
Mitt Romney Wants To Raise Taxes On Poor & Middle Class By $2000.00, Remove Healthcare And Not Raise Or Remove Tax Breaks From The Very Rich. WAKE UP AMERICA, It's About "WE THE PEOPLE" Get Out And Vote In Nov :0)