This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore tammigirl. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Twelve Common Reasons for Voting Democrat
I voted Democrat because
1. I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, and because the government needs the 43% tax they take on the same gallon of gas.
2. I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
3. Freedom of Speech is fine, as long as nobody is offended by it.
4. I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
5. I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.
6. I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted, so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
7. I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
8. I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.
9. I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe groups who would never get their agendas past the voters.
10. I think that it's better to pay billions to people who hate us for their oil, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle or gopher.
11. While we live in the greatest, most wonderful country in the world, I was promised "HOPE AND CHANGE".
12. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my back side, it's unlikely that I'll ever have another point of view of my own.