This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore TheSkyKing. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
In Response to Ready for Obamacare rationing? by TheSkyKing
From The San Francisco Examiner:
5) "Don't put your faith in market forces...I find little evidence that market forces, relying on consumers choosing among an array of products, with competitors fighting it out, leads to the health care system you want and need."
4) "Cynics beware, I am romantic about the National Health Service; I love it" (referring to Britain's completely dysfunctional government health care system).
3) "You plan the supply; you aim a bit low; you prefer slightly too little of a technology or a service to too much; then you search for care bottlenecks and try to relieve them."
2) "Poor people tend to be sicker, and...any health care funding plan that is just must redistribute wealth."
1) "The decision is not whether or not we will ration care, the decision is whether we will ration with our eyes open."