This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore LeCherie. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
In Response to Re: Re: Glenn Beck University now online by Schreff - Beck WAS an alcoholic so let's not LIE.
You know NOTHING about alcohicism. At best they say they are a 'recovering alcoholic'. For 99% of them, every day they make the CHOICE of to drink, or not to drink. The other 1% eventually CAN control their drinking and limit it to one or two every day and skip days at times.