This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore di52517. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Both intruders, in the original post and this post I'm responding to doesn't have a leg to stand on. They were committing a felony, and the home owner had the right to defend themself. This even applies to the original post, where the referenced article stated, "...all of the people involved in the case knew each other..." The intruders were committing a felony, and threatening the homeowner.
In the second post, it stated "A few minutes later, while the homeowner was still on the phone with 911, one of the suspects gained entry into the home by forcing a window open". Breaking and entering.
QUOTE: "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth".
1. If the links aren't working, it is the fault of AARP IT/PLUCK for them not programming the auto parsing of URL's correctly. I WILL NOT use the "insert hyperlink", as discussed in other posts, to "enable" bad conduct by AARP IT/PLUCK. THE USER WILL NEED TO COPY AND PASTE THE LINK INTO THEIR ADDRESS BAR, BECAUSE OF AARP IT/PLUCK.
2. Shared files are automatically deleted after 34-36 hours of being UPLOADED.
3. All files scanned with AVAST before uploaded.
4. Date format of my posts: YYYY_MM_DD (YEAR_MONTH_DAY).
5. Time format for my posts -- 24 hour clock
6. Per Federal law (17 USC 101, 105, 201), no document of the US Govt may be copyrighted.