This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore ASTRAEA. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
There has been a lot of confusion about receiving e-mail notifications for new posts & private messages, since the Daily Group Digest had a problem & was discontinued while it’s being fixed. We were told to “subscribe” to individual topics, we were told to subscribe via the “message” settings on individual groups. I still hadn’t gotten a single e-mail notification for anything, in about a month! After repeated complaints about it, I FINALLY was told of yet another setting I needed to check, to be getting the regular e-mail notifications .. so I’m passing it on to you all!
- Go to your Profile screen.
- Under your icon there’s an “Edit Profile” link; click on that.
- That will bring up a log in screen, where you have to enter your e-mail address & password.
- When the next screen comes up, there are 3 tabs under “Your Account”. The one on the right is “Alerts”; click on that tab.
- You must have the box checked next to “Community Notifications”, to get the e-mails you were getting before. Although I have always been set up for e-mail notifications, when I checked the “Alerts” panel yesterday, the box wasn’t checked .. so apparently our settings weren’t carried into this new setup!