This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore Casablanca99. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
In Response to I'm New in this group by menze3
In regards to the concern about transferring information from "old discs" to a flash drive; it can be easily done. I am not sure what your home computer configuration is, i.e., floppy disc, CD drives. There are several ways.
1. Place your "old disc" into one of the drives.
2. Open the file on yoru "old disc" that you want to transfer, and then save it to the Desktop.
3. Insert your flash drive. There should be a window that opens asking you to select an option. Just close the windo.
4. On your desktop look for the "My Computer" and open it.
5. You will see your flash drive, which normally is the F: Drive. Do not open the F: Drive at this time. Just drag your mouse to the saved file on the Desktop. Click and drag the file to the F: Drive icon and release. The copying begins.
I hope this works. Let me know if it doesn't. My e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org