This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore di52517. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
Thought this was important enough to put here for wider distribution.
Although I don't normally use IE, there is an announcement that a CRITICAL update is coming out Tuesday that "affects all versions from IE6 on Windows XP to IE10 on Windows 8 and RT".
If you're using automatic updates, this should be seamless to you, except a reboot. If you don't use automatic updates, like me (see my site as to why, as well as other posts here), you need to insure that you run the Windows update.
QUOTE: "When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth".
1. If the links aren't working, it is the fault of AARP IT/PLUCK for them not programming the auto parsing of URL's correctly. I WILL NOT use the "insert hyperlink", as discussed in other posts, to "enable" bad conduct by AARP IT/PLUCK.
2. Shared files are automatically deleted after 34-36 hours of being UPLOADED.
3. All files scanned with AVAST before uploaded.
4. Date format of my posts: YYYY_MM_DD (YEAR_MONTH_DAY).
5. Time format for my posts -- 24 hour clock
6. Per Federal law (17 USC 101, 105, 201), no document of the US Govt may be copyrighted.