This forum post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore redforeman. Show Details
This forum post is hidden because you have submitted an abuse report against it. Show Details
In Response to Re: thanks di...:
Your welcome. Yes, I couldn't answer the phone, because I was on-line with someone else; and then my wife and I just got back a little while ago.
Anyway, we talked about quite a few programs; but, if I recall correctly, you amy be referring to:
1. Paint.Net (http://www.getpaint.net)
1.1. Cost: $0.00 (Freeware)
1.2. This is the program that I said thinks far exceeds M$ paint. This is what I use for the arrows I use in some pictures I post. It even compares to Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.
2. CaptureWizPro (http://www.pixelmetrics.com)
2.1. Cost: About $40.00
2.2. This is the program that I use to capture the a window, screen region, or scrolling region. I use it all the time, including here. In fact, I got it because of people on this site that will say ABC, then when caught, go back and edit their post, and change it to XYZ, then swear they never said ABC. I've caught these people in lies before, and used this program to prove they are liars. I've elsewhere, in other posts, explained how I post here using this program along with the text editor.
3. RJ TextEd (http://www.rj-texted.se/)
3.1. Cost: $0.00 (Freeware)
4.2. It works well, for basic text editing, and other functions. Like you said, since your not into scripting, the one bug (that I'm aware of) in the scripting engine won't affect you.
AUTO PARSE ISSUE--AARP IT/PLUCK's fault:
1. REMEMBER what we talked about, that AARP IT/PLUCK messed up the editor's AUTO PARSE function, so the above links may not work correctly. You'll need to copy and paste the links into the address-bar.
2. As I've said before in the other thread, I WILL NOT MAKE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR AARP IT/PLUCK MISTAKES, this includes using the "insert hyperlink" that some others use, then say hyperlinks work fine. AUTO PARSING and using "insert hyperlink" are totally different things; one is automatic, the other is manual. Nor will I place a space after a URL and before punctuation, or not punctuation when it is appropriate, just so the AUTO PARSING, that AARP scr*wed up, will work. Spaces before punctuation is wrong in the English language.
FACTS ON PUNCTUATION--REMEMBER THIS FROM SCHOOL
1. Remember your (in the general sense) composition from school, there is no spaces before punctuation. Here is proof:
2. Add to that the millions of books printed each year, which is an estimated 2.2 million. None of these books, except for the occasional typo, has spaces before punctuation. Just what we were taught in school.
SO WHO IS RIGHT, ME; there is no space before punctuation, the end of a senetence required a period, exclamation, question mark or ellipses. Ignore this just to accomodate AARP IT/PLUCK and their mistakes, or people here that think it should be done, when they are wrong.
1. Shared files are automatically deleted after they are greater than 7 days old.
2. All files scanned with AVAST before uploaded.
3. Date format of my posts: YYYY_MM_DD (YEAR_MONTH_DAY).
4. Time format for my posts -- 24 hour clock
5. Per Federal law (17 USC 101, 105, 201), no document of the US Govt may be copyrighted.
Posted by di52517
got all of them last nite. tred to cal, but no answer. how do they work?