AARP Tax-Aide sites in North Dakota will remain open until April 15. This year’s tax filing deadline is April 18.
Tax-Aide is available to moderate- and low-income taxpayers of all ages with special attention to those 60 and older. You do not have to be an AARP member to take advantage of this free tax preparation service.
IRS-certified volunteers are trained to assist in filing accurate returns and help taxpayers receive all of the benefits, credits, and deductions to which they are entitled. Most AARP Tax-Aide sites e-file returns, also at no cost, which helps taxpayers get refunds quickly. Every taxpayer’s return is quality reviewed and all information is kept confidential.
Communities with Tax-Aide offices are:
- Senior Center, 9 a.m.-12 Noon Monday and Friday; 12:30-4 p.m. Wednesday.
- Public Library, 1-8 p.m. Tuesday; 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Wednesday and Saturday; 1-5 p.m. Thursday.
- Dickinson Public Library, 1-4 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
- Olivet Lutheran Church, 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday and Friday.
- Hjemkomst Center (Moorhead), 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Thursday.
- Christ the King Lutheran Church (Moorhead), 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday.
- Campbell Library (East Grand Forks), 1-4 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday; 9 a.m.-12 Noon Saturday beginning Feb. 8.
- Four U Insurance Agency, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Mandan Public Library, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Monday, Thursday and Saturday; 6-8 p.m. Thursday.
- American Red Cross Building (east door), 2021 4th Ave. NW, 10 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Monday and Tuesday. Friday and Saturday by appointment only. Call 701-509-1446 only between 5-7 p.m. weekdays to make an appointment.
- Barnes Co. Senior Center. 8:30-11:30 a.m. Wednesday by appointment. Call 701-845-4300 to make an appointment.
- Wahpeton Senior Center, 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday beginning Feb. 8.
- Faith Lutheran Church, 6-8:30 p.m. Tuesday; 9 a.m.-3:30 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday.
Please visit AARP Tax-Aide online to view the recommended list of forms to bring with to the Tax-Aide office.
The AARP Foundation administers Tax-Aide in cooperation with the IRS.
Discounts & Benefits
Next ArticleRead This