2. You can save at Denny's, where AARP members get 15 percent off every day.
3. For movie nights, AARP members can purchase Regal ePremiere tickets online for $8.
4. Michaels will cut 10 percent from your bill with an AARP membership card.
5. Get free tax preparation focused on low- to moderate-income individuals from AARP Foundation Tax-Aide volunteers beginning Jan. 5. Visit aarp.org/findtaxhelp or call 888-227-7669 toll-free to find a site near you.
6. Visit the AARP Travel site for ideas on your next trip, to find out where to stay and eat, as well as to learn about deals.
7. Brush up on your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver Course and possibly earn a discount on car insurance.
8. Tech newbies can learn how to text, connect on social media and get advice on buying gadgets at AARP's free Technology Education Center.
9. Keep your mind fit for free with AARP's Brain Health Center.
10. Make your place age-friendly by downloading the free AARP Home Fit Guide. A bonus: tips on energy savings.
11. Enjoy hassle-free car buying and savings on new cars with the AARP Auto Buying Program. Members get up to $300 more off new cars and discounts on used cars.
Also of Interest
- Consumer spending mistakes and regrets
- High-calorie foods that are good for your health
- Find great volunteer opportunities in your community
Join AARP Today — Receive access to exclusive information, benefits and discounts
Next ArticleRead This