AARP Livable Communities E-Newsletter
Stay Informed — For Free! Subscribe today
The award-winning* AARP Livable Communities e-Newsletter is published on or about the third Wednesday of the month and is delivered directly to your email inbox. Each issue contains a mix of new research, best practices, community resources and information about age-friendly efforts from places near and far. It's an easy way to stay informed. Here's a sampling of our recent editions:
- 15 Cities That are Working to Be Great for Older Adults (Nov. 2014)
- 11 Ways to Create Great Places (Oct. 2014)
- U.S. Housing 'Unprepared' for Wave of Older Adults (Sept. 2014)
- How to Create a Grandparents Park (Aug. 2014)
- Slideshow: A House That Can Be a Home for Life (July 2014)
- Where Have All Our Young People Gone? (June 2014)
- The Most Dangerous Places to Be a Pedestrian (May 2014)
- Slideshow: The 8 Domains of Livability (April 2014)
- Texas is Becoming More Walkable (March 2014)
- Portland Takes Age-Friendly Action (Feb. 2014)
Complete the form below to subscribe now!
IMPORTANT: Because AARP wants to ensure that you are indeed choosing to sign up for the free Livable Communities monthly e-Newsletter, you will receive an email from us asking you to confirm your subscription order. It may take up to 3 or 4 weeks for this confirmation email to arrive. When it does, we hope you will click the box that says "Confirm Your Email Address Now." If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.